- The programming event will last exactly 48 hours, starting on the first day. You can see the full schedule here.
- Everyone should have their projects public and enabled by the 3rd day, Saturday, at 1 pm.
- If you're not planning to present your project in the finals, then please disable your project.
- At 2 pm, everyone presenting a project should head to the main stage for testing their laptops.
- At 3 pm the final projects presentation begins. Everyone should be ready to get on stage. Projects will be called by the same order as they've been registered.
- Each project will be presented on stage by a single representative team member, who'll have 90 seconds to pitch and/or demo your project.
- To get a sense of what we're talking about, take a look at last year's project presentations video.