Before reading the Rules of this Challenge, we kindly advise you to fully read our Terms & Conditions in order to understand how it will function and take the best out of the experience.
- TAIKAI Blockchain Side Pitch Competition is a startup competition organized by TAIKAI at Web Summit that brings together the world’s leading early-stage startups for a live on-stage battle;
- The goal is to select the best pitches on an online crowded based contest that runs in parallel aside the event;
Any person that redeemed the voucher can vote and will have a chance to distribute their KAIs on their favorites pitches/startups;
All the transactions and the votes submitted by the participants might be validated on the EOS public blockchain for further analysis or audit purposes;
- TAIKAI Blockchain Side Pitch Competition will begin at 9:00 on the 5th of November 2019 and will finish at 23:59 on the 7th of November 2019;
- The Competition will take place at Altice Arena & Fil, Lisbon.
Voucher redeem requirements
- User must have a Taikai account.
- The Taikai account must be validated ( using SMS validation ).
- Taikai team reserves the right to withhold a registration or redeem in case it believes that the profile is fake.
- All information regarding the event is available at TAIKAI Blockchain Side Pitch Competition;
- Taikai platform will manage the voting process;
- The winner will be announced on the Taikai platform and social media in the last day on Web Summit.
Agenda and Duration of the Event
- TAIKAI Blockchain Side Pitch Competition will begin at 9:00 on the 5th of November 2019 and will finish at 23:59 on the 7th of November 2019.
Evaluation and Eligibility
- The Participants have the possibility to select the best pitches on an online crowded based contest that runs in parallel aside the event;
- Before the end of the Web summit all eligible startups (projects) will be evaluated and voted by the juries (backers);
- A prize will be awarded to the startup with the most votes.
- 100 000 KAIs is the maximum number of KAIS to be used as reward for this contest.
- The prize will be distributed between the startups and backers(juries/voters). The startups receive 50% and the backers 50% of the KAIS distributed on the voting contest by the backers.
- The prize will be distributed following the voting results and the TAIKAI reward algorithm.
- The startups with the higher number of votes will receive more KAI rewards and the startups with fewer votes will receive fewer rewards.
- The backers will receive rewards based on their voting choices and the final contest result.
- Participation in the TAIKAI Blockchain Side Pitch Competition implies acceptance of all Terms & Conditions;
These terms and conditions were created on 17th October 2019.