Hacking and Rules
👉 Hacker teams are made up of a maximum of 5 people.
Rules and guidelines for the hacking and submission can be found below.
Note: one member of your team will need to be at the venue to be judged; no online-only submissions.
The submission deadline is March 18th at 10:00 AM (Portugal Time) ⚠️
The submission should be done on TAIKAI platform. 🚀
Check the submission guidelines on the Overview tab and the Timeline tab.
- ETHPorto is happening primarily IRL. Hackers can only participate remotely if they have a member present at the venue to be judged in-person;
- All projects must be related to the Ethereum blockchain;
- You cannot copy, use or submit another team's source code;
- The decision of judges is final in the determination of prizes and awards;
- Projects must involve writing significant software;
- All code for projects must be written during the event, there can be no previously written code submitted to the judging process;
- The judges’ decision is final in terms of determining prizes and awards;
- All participants must hold a valid ticket for ETHPorto for their submission to be considered;
- Please comply with all instructions provided by ETHPorto organizers and volunteers;
- Please respect our Code of Conduct!
Minimum requirements to be judged
- A link to the open-source code;
- A short demo video and/or presentation to describe the goal and use case of your project and to be used during the Pitches;
- If applicable, the contract address(es) and/or website urls of your deployed demo/presentation must be provided, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice.
If you have any questions please head over to our FAQ tab or contact us at [email protected]
Complete Rules document can be visited here