ETHChicago IRL Hackathon 2023 Prizes
Prizes are the rewards that builders (participants of the hackathon) win by completing a bounty.
Each bounty will be unique, but participants may go for different bounties. Bounties are not guaranteed a winner if specific requirements are not met. Please review the rules for specifics.
All projects must be based on Ethereum aligned blockchains and require a working proof of concept to qualify
Detailed descriptions of each bounty can be found on the category's page 👇
There will be GENERAL and PARTNERSHIP bounties.
General Bounties will require a prescreened public presentation
Partnership bounties will require a recorded demo (if not publicly presented)
Note: All bounties require in-person attendance to qualify and may require KYC/AML upon winning a prize. Bounties that are submitted as a team will need to elect a leader for prize distribution.
Generally, bounties will be evaluated according to the judges ability to score your projects demonstration of Feasibility, Usability, and Value.
MVP: Minimum Viable Product - The time at this hackathon is limited, and you only have 3-5 minutes with the judges. To make the most out of your project please think in vertical slices through the criteria to maximize your chances of winning.
- How well does the project leverage blockchain technology (or partner platforms if applicable)?
- How well does the demo work?
- Is it a fair representation of what the product could be?
- Is the onboarding process simple enough?
- How user-friendly or developer-friendly is the product?
- How has design been considered?
- How fast can I understand just by looking at it?
- How impactful is the product to the goals of the bounty?
- Does the project enable new types of solutions to be created?
- Does the project fill an existing gap in the blockchain space?
- To what extent is the project economically justified?