Registration #altfuturemakers (until 26th of August)
Matchmaking Stage (27th to 31st of August)
Teamwork makes the dream work! If you're still looking for a team or don't have a completed team (6 to 8 members), this is the time to find it.
- Boost your individual profile: write a bio, select your skills, add your work experience and education historic. Always have in mind that your goal is to attract your dream team!
- Create your project page and open positions to accept members in your team. Do you need a Front-end developer in your team? Open a position and tell exactly who are you looking for.
- Matchmaking session: this is our time to help you. Already did the above steps and didn't find your match? It's okay, we will host a Team Dynamics session with 1-min individual pitches in which you'll be able to connect.
Ideation Stage (1st to 10th September)
- Challenge presentations: have access to deeper knowledge about the challenge stream your team picked.
- Training Sessions on soft skills, tech, business and project/collaboration everyday.
- Put together all the deliverables until 10th of September: pitch deck, prototype and your project description on TAIKAI.
ALT+F Hackathon (11th and 12th September)
It's pitch time! 48H for all the teams to present their projects.
- Pitch sessions: 5 minutes presentation of your idea followed by a 5-minutes round of questions from the jury.
The Alternate Future Summit and announcement of the winners
- Tech Talks: have you ever wondered how the future companies are going to look like? Stop wondering and come meet the most innovating startups, companies and ideas!
- Conference Day: imagine that you could hear, in the same day, education visionaries, corporate thought leaders and ecosystem builders discussing the future by sharing their insights and ideas on the most innovating subjects. In the middle, the winners will be announced and will have time to pitch their idea as they are the future of people development.