ETHDam Hackathon (12-14 of April 2024)
This 2nd edition of the ETHDam hackathon will bring together people who are interested in developing and building new open source software, applications, or systems dedicated Privacy and Security. CryptoCanal will manually select and curate the hackers applications.
Submitted projects should have:
The judges will rate all projects from 1 to 5 on these 5 criterias
1. Technical - "How technical was this to build?"
2. Use Case - "Is this solving a problem?"
3. Value proposition - "How unique and innovative is this project?"
4. Market/business - "Is this interesting for investors? Are the the business model and token economics are appealing?"
5. Wow factor - "This project is completely out of the box, blew your mind"
Mark your calendars!
15th of March - online
12th of April - in person
14th of April