The Telos foundation is made up of a group of diverse board members from around the world. The board members of the foundation control spending of foundation funds through a secure multi-signature process utilizing the Telos blockchain network itself.
The Telos Foundation is a decentralized, independent, not-for-profit organization charged with the role of promoting the blockchain network of the future - Telos.
- Promote Adoption - Promoting the Telos network through public relations, social media, live events, and education.
- Network Development - Underwriting expenses that increase the utility of the Telos Network.
- Resource Management - Maintaining a published guidance price for Telos Network RAM and both trading based on this price and offering sales at this * price to qualified developers.
- Partnerships & Grants - Enter into partnerships on behalf of the Telos Network bringing additional utility value to stakeholders and the network.
- Branding - Protect and grow the Telos brand in collaboration of the community.
- Co-ordination - Connecting network participants and assisting in communication of core development activity and network upgrades.