Make sure you check these pages before starting :
- Hacking & Rules - Here
- Submissions - Here
- Judging - Here
- PROJECT NAME
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT (2 lines)
On-chain algorithmic pricing for NFTs that expands the current scope of NFT finance.
- DISCORD USER NAME (team contact to share the judging details)
- REPOSITORY WITH PROJECT'S CODE
Interface code and smart contracts (they were separated into different branches due to Vercel conflicts)
- VIDEO DEMO (5 min max) OR PRESENTATION (10 slides max)
- The contract address(es) or website URLs of your deployed application, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice. 📂📂 (NOT mandatory)
You can check the sponsor bounties here.
Projects can apply to more than one bounty.
On Taikai, the sponsor bounties are identified as "Categories"
Make sure you select the bounties you are applying to on the "Categories" panel (left-bottom side).