Make sure you check these pages before starting :
- Hacking & Rules - Here
- Submissions - Here
- Judging - Here
- PROJECT NAME
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT (2 lines)
R3CYCL3 is a decentralized carbon marketplace that incentivizes plastic/carbon reduction for everyone
Enables those with capital to invest it into generating carbon credits as a “dividend”
Enables those without capital to participate in wealth generation through carbon credit distribution by rewarding for strong recycling habits
- DISCORD USER NAME (team contact to share the judging details)
After submission, this person should be constantly checking discord for updates
- REPOSITORY WITH PROJECT'S CODE
- VIDEO DEMO (5 min max) OR PRESENTATION (10 slides max)
- A video or a presentation to showcase your project.
The video can be a demo or whatever you want to showcase to judges if you didn't pitch in IRL.
If you upload a presentation please link a google drive address - make sure it's public
- The contract address(es) or website URLs of your deployed application, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice. 📂📂 (NOT mandatory)
You can check the sponsor bounties here.
Projects can apply to more than one bounty.
On Taikai, the sponsor bounties are identified as "Categories"
Make sure you select the bounties you are applying to on the "Categories" panel (left-bottom side).