Make sure you check these pages before starting :
- Hacking & Rules - Here
- Submissions - Here
- Judging - Here
- PROJECT NAME
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT (2 lines)
Code, like data, should be preserved in a censorship-resistant way. We propose a decentralized autonomous organization that preserves open source code as a public good.
- DISCORD USER NAME (team contact to share the judging details)
- REPOSITORY WITH PROJECT'S CODE
- VIDEO DEMO (5 min max) OR PRESENTATION (10 slides max)
If you upload a presentation please link a google drive address - make sure it's public
- The contract address(es) or website URLs of your deployed application, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice. 📂📂 (NOT mandatory)
It's on a private testnet
You can check the sponsor bounties here.
Projects can apply to more than one bounty.
On Taikai, the sponsor bounties are identified as "Categories"
Make sure you select the bounties you are applying to on the "Categories" panel (left-bottom side).