Make sure you check these pages before starting :
- Hacking & Rules - Here
- Submissions - Here
- Judging - Here
- PROJECT NAME
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT (2 lines)
Lekker Finance allows you to enter leveraged positions on Euler protocol. With the use of flash swaps, positions are opened in just a single transaction which makes the process easy for the end user.
- DISCORD USER NAME (team contact to share the judging details)
After submission, this person should be constantly checking discord for updates
Achthar#5036, hadzija#0842, Sibirski#9631, 0xPrado#4233
- REPOSITORY WITH PROJECT'S CODE
- Core protocol: https://github.com/Lekker-Finance/contracts-core.git
- Frontend: https://github.com/Lekker-Finance/lekker-ui
- Sommelier adapter: https://github.com/PeggyJV/cellar-contracts/pull/76
- VIDEO DEMO (5 min max)/PRESENTATION (10 slides max)
- The contract address(es) or website URLs of your deployed application, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice. 📂📂 (NOT mandatory)
Website: https://lekker-ui.vercel.app/ OR https://www.lekker.finance
Contracts (on Goerli testnet):
- Lekker (core protocol): 0x3249696E589CF9F9266ec7335B4Ca186dEAFE142
- Euler contract: 0x931172BB95549d0f29e10ae2D079ABA3C63318B3
- WETH: 0xa3401DFdBd584E918f59fD1C3a558467E373DacC
You can check the sponsor bounties here.
Projects can apply to more than one bounty.
On Taikai, the sponsor bounties are identified as "Categories"
Make sure you select the bounties you are applying to on the "Categories" panel (left-bottom side).