The ETHLisbon hackathon brings together the Ethereum community of developers and their teams to compete and build innovative projects using the Ethereum blockchain
You can find more information on ethlisbon.org
Follow us on twitter.com/ethlisbon
Please refer to the hacker guide for more info: eth-lisbon.notion.site/Hacker-Manual-2023
Every project is eligible, given they are respecting the hackathon rules. The hackathon will be “Open Track”, there are no “predefined” themes. However, projects the projects should be related to the Ethereum ecosystem
Important Dates - 5th of November (Sunday)
Submission deadline: 11am on the 5th of November (Sunday)
Every team should be at the venue (Maps) at 12 pm to be judged (at least one member per team)
The submission must consist of:
- Project / Team name
- 2 line description about the project
- 1 Discord user name for the team’s person of contact (Join discord here)
- Repository with project’s code
- Video demo (5 minutes)/Presentation (10 slides max)
- The contract address(es) or website URLs of your deployed application, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice. 📂📂 (NOT mandatory)
- How hard was the project to build?
- How well does the project leverage technology?
- How useful is this submission in the real world? outside of the crypto community?
- If the project were to be specifically targeted to the crypto community, how correctly targeted is it?
- How innovative is the project?
- Is the project leveraging a new technology?
- Is the project enabling a new type of solution to be created?
- How original is the project?
- Is this something completely new or are there other existing instances of the same type of projection and/or execution?