The rules can be found here
The submission guidelines are here
👉 Hacker teams are made up of a maximum of 6 people. You can find some rules and resources useful while you are hacking here. You need to be at the venue to be judged; no online-only submissions. 🔥🔥
The submission deadline is October 30th at 11 am WEST (Portugal Time) ⚠️
You need to be at the venue to be judged.
Hacking Rules 📜
- ETHLisbon is primarily happening IRL. Hackers can only participate remotely if they have a member present at the venue to be judged in person.
- Projects must be related to the Ethereum blockchain
- You cannot use another team's source code
- The decision of judges is final for determining prizes and awards
- Please comply with all instructions from ETHLisbon organizers
- Projects must involve writing significant software
- All code for projects must be written during the event
- You cannot steal another team’s source code
- The decision of judges is final in terms of determining prizes and awards
- All participants must hold a valid Eventbrite ticket for ETHLisbon for their submission to be considered.
- Please respect our Code of Conduct!
The submission must consist of:
- Project / Team name
- 2 line description about the project
- 1 Discord user name for the team’s person of contact (Join discord here)
- Repository with project’s code
- Presentation (10 slides max)/video demo (5 minutes)
- The contract address(es) or website URLs of your deployed application, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice. 📂📂 (NOT mandatory)
All submitted projects will be eligible for the main hackathon prize. 💵💵
You need to be at the venue to be judged; no online submissions.
Don’t miss the deadline! 30 October, 11 AM ❗❗❗❗