Cartesi Rollups is an application-specific execution layer that elevates simple smart contracts to decentralized Linux runtimes. It allows developers to launch highly scalable rollup chains, and code decentralized logic with their favorite languages and software components.
- Every DApp has its own high-performing rollup chain;
- No cannibalization of resources from other DApps in Cartesi’s ecosystem;
- No network gentrification;
- Enable an entirely new class of DApps that currently cannot run on EVM chains;
- Preserve the strong security guarantees of the underlying blockchain