ETHDam Hackathon (20th to 21st of May)
The ETHDam hackathon will bring together people who are interested in developing and building new open source software, applications, or systems dedicated DeFi and Privacy. Everyone is able to apply to be a hacker but the organization will manually select and curate the candidates.
- Entry to the conference, for all hackers is free of charge
- Hackers can spend the night at the venue on Saturday 20th
- Food is included for all hackers, from Saturday to Sunday
🏆 Best Privacy - 1K
🏆 Best DeFi - 1K
🏆 All projects can compete in the Quadratic Fund, with a total of 15,000 DAI to be distributed among them - each ETHDamer will receive a MACI key to vote - vote closes 1 week after ETHDam.
Bounties provided by our Hackathon Partners - each partner is free to decide their winners, and distribute rewards max 2 weeks post ETHDam.
🦄 1inch - 10K
💙 Sismo - 10K
🔫 Railgun - 10K
📜 Scroll - 10K
💚 Aleph Zero - 10K
Submitted projects should have:
- Project / Team name.
- Short description about the project.
- 1 Discord username for the team’s person of contact.
- Repository with project’s code.
- Video demo (90 seconds) and/or Presentation (5 slides max).
- The contract address(es) or website URLs of your deployed application, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice (NOT mandatory)
- Be ready to present in person to the judges, Sunday 21st at 14:00, Ij Zaal (last floor)
The judges will rate all project from 1 to 5 on these 5 criterias
1. Technical - "How technical was this to build?"
2. Use Case - "Is this solving a problem?"
3. Value proposition - "How unique and innovative is this project?"
4. Market/business - "Is this interesting for investors? Are the the business model and token economics are appealing?"
5. Wow factor - "This project is completely out of the box, blew your mind"
The Best 10 projects will be invited to present, 1min on the main stage at 16:00
Mark your calendars!
- Pre Hackathon - online - 19th of April - 17:00
Friday 19th of May
Saturday 20th of May
- Start of ETHDam Conference and hackathon kickstart - 09:00
- Hacker dinner + can spend the night at the venue
Sunday 21st of May
- Submission Deadline - 14:00
- Judging - 2nd stage - 14:00 - all projects to present in person to the judges
- All Stars Pitches - Main stage - 14:00
- Closing ceremony of ETHDam - 16:00 - best 10 projects invited to present on the main stage
- ETHDam After Party x ALEPH ZERO at BlendXL - 19:00