ETHDam Hackathon (20th to 21st of May)
The ETHDam hackathon will bring together people who are interested in developing and building new open source software, applications, or systems dedicated DeFi and Privacy. Everyone is able to apply to be a hacker but the organization will manually select and curate the candidates.
🏆 Best Privacy - 1K
🏆 Best DeFi - 1K
🏆 All projects can compete in the Quadratic Fund, with a total of 15,000 DAI to be distributed among them - each ETHDamer will receive a MACI key to vote - vote closes 1 week after ETHDam.
Bounties provided by our Hackathon Partners - each partner is free to decide their winners, and distribute rewards max 2 weeks post ETHDam.
🦄 1inch - 10K
💙 Sismo - 10K
🔫 Railgun - 10K
📜 Scroll - 10K
💚 Aleph Zero - 10K
Submitted projects should have:
The judges will rate all project from 1 to 5 on these 5 criterias
1. Technical - "How technical was this to build?"
2. Use Case - "Is this solving a problem?"
3. Value proposition - "How unique and innovative is this project?"
4. Market/business - "Is this interesting for investors? Are the the business model and token economics are appealing?"
5. Wow factor - "This project is completely out of the box, blew your mind"
The Best 10 projects will be invited to present, 1min on the main stage at 16:00
Mark your calendars!
Friday 19th of May
Saturday 20th of May
Sunday 21st of May