womenhack Lisbon 2022
Dive into the #LisbonNeonColors.
We are excited to bring together 250+ developers, creators, product managers, designers and experts to work on the future of Web3 for each of our editions.
womenhack is a IRL hackathon, happening 30/31st of October in Lisbon, that is bringing women and non-binary developers, creators, designers and experts together to work on the future of Web3.
Notion (Hacker Guide): https://abyssinian-cardamom-ed9.notion.site/Hacker-Manual-01cf59a5dfa041dca9347ff0102769db
🏆 Winners 🥁
Main Prize Winners
🥇1st prize: 1 week of audit credits (worth $19.000) by Quantstamp - 1000 USDC by ENS.Vision - Evermore
🥈2nd prize: 1/2 week of audit credits (worth $10.000) by Quantstamp - 700 USDC by ENS.Vision - Seen
🥉3rd prize: specialized one-on-one course (worth $5.000) by Quantstamp - 300 USDC by ENS.Vision - Arts Maps
Tezos Challenge - $10.000
$5.000 - Arts Maps
$3.000 - MoonPrint
$1.000 + a small grant consultation - Artifying Impact
$1.000 + a small grant consultation - Constellations.xyz
Algorand Challenge - $5.000
🥇1st prize: $2500 - Evermore
🥈2nd prize: $1500 - AlterMerch
🥉3rd prize: $1000 - constellation.xyz
Solana Challenge - $2.000
This one was a tie. So we are happy to announce two winners of this challenge.
🏆Seen - $1.000
🏆Swage - $1.000
This is an IRL hackathon. At least half of the team needs to present for the team to be eligible.
Every team should be at the venue (Maps) at 4 pm to be judged (at least one member per team)
30th of October (Sunday)
8:30am: Registration opens
3pm-5pm: Technical Workshops
HACK ALL DAY
HACK ALL NIGHT
31th of October (Monday)
11am- 12pm: Brunch
3pm: SUBMISSION DEADLINE
5pm: Winners are announced
3rd of November
Sponsors announce winners
- How hard was the project to build?
- How well does the project leverage blockchain technology?
- How useful is this submission in the real world?
- How useful is this submission outside of the crypto community?
- If the project is specifically targeted to the crypto community, how correctly targeted is it?
- How innovative is the project?
- Is the project leveraging a new technology?
- Is the project enabling a new type of solution that solves a real problem?
- Does the user experience flow well?
- Does the user interface look easy to use?
- How much effort was put into the UX and UI?