- All teams must submit a demo video lasting 2 minutes or less.
- Your code must be available in a public repository.
- Your code and demo video must remain public after the event to be eligible for prizes. New winners will be selected if your repository and video are private.
- Your demo video must clearly state the name of the hackathon at the beginning. For example: "Hey, I'm Jack, and this is my demo for the IAHD DEI Hackathon."
- You must complete all registration steps on the TAKAI platform.
- Your demo video must be created during the hackathon event; pre-recorded videos are prohibited.
- Projects submitted to other hackathons are not eligible for submission to this hackathon.
- You cannot submit projects that include prior work; all submissions must be created during the hackathon.
- While there are no strict limitations on team size, we recommend forming teams with a maximum of 4 hackers for optimal collaboration and performance.
Copyright © 2023 All rights reserved. Powered by LayerX