SePo - Securitization on Pools
Github repo: https://github.com/kpeck/SePo-Spaghetti
Team member: Patrick Pinta
SePo is a protocol that enables the securitization of credits on chain. It creates a new type of cryptoAsset, that expands the market of lending/borrowing.
Thanks to SePo, lenders can manage their positions in a better way:
- The combination between securitized credits and Uniswap creates liquidity on this specific market
- The possibility to split a credit helps the lender in the sale procedure
- Blockchain empowers transparency and avoid the assignment of "bad credits"
All of this is done by integrating different protocols on the Ethereum ecosystem:
- Aave for credit management
- IPFS for the saving of the relevant data of credits (informative prospect) in a decentralized way
- EthereansOS for the conversion of ERC721 tokens in ERC20 tokens. It permits to swap securitized credits on DEXs
- Uniswap (or other DEXs) for the creation of a market.
The goal is to enforce the adoption of lending/borrowing protocols on chain for big creditors by building the safe and liquid ecosystem that they need, in order to approach the mass adoption and give the possibility to use more efficient ways to take debt for all people.