Our dashboard features:
- Choose a language by Selecting a flag (for example the Nigeria flag for Yoruba language).
- Having Light and Dark theme at your convenience.
- Handles many locations (Uyo and Accra), dates, and forecasts data: condition, percent of rain, pressure, humidity, and wind status.
- Forecast adjustable via a backend JSON file (forecast.json) (Ctrl+S after any change so that we can see that data updated on UI).
- Reads in soil moisture(volumetric soil water layer_1 hourly) and in air quality(wind 100m_u hourly) for the given location/date from dClimate's API and shows respectively flood risk and Air quality based on that information.
Infos: To be able to forecast more dates of these two towns, you just have to add a dictionary on the forecast.json / follow this:
"town": "Uyo, NG",
"date": "January 18, 2021",
Hint: We are still working on search by voice. We know, it's a crazy idea .