Verified Anonymous provides verification with POAP and protects user privacy with Semaphore.
The Demo only works on a local network, see the contracts package to run the local setup.
For the mainnet functionality check, see the below script.
This approach offers the following key benefits:
- Can give honest feedback while remaining anonymous
- Verification ensures the authenticity of reviews
- Read honest reviews from verified users, providing greater trust and confidence in the feedback
How It Works
- Only targeted POAP users can join the group
- The signal is public, but the actual sender remains hidden with Semaphore.
This project was developed by taijusanagi, a solo hacker who is passionate about decentralized identity.
Most of the Samphore implementation is in the following contracts, frontend, and backend link.
Smart contracts are deployed Gnosis mainnet to test with actual POAP