A world-changing E-voting DAPP based on ZK Semaphore and Cryptography to achieve:
- Poll Privacy: Utilizing Symmetric encryption to ensure poll information is kept private and only accessible to members within the voting group .
- Soundness / Honesty: Identity secret to generate a specific voting proof cannot be traced back. Honesty of poll results can be verified by the public through decrypting the signal(on-chain) using the private key released at the end of the poll.
- Anonymity: Using Semaphore-protocol to achieve that no individual in a group can be identified as the source of a specific voting signal(e.g., choosing option n).
- Raise Public Awareness: Raise public awareness of different voting topics by including Quadratic voting option.
Take a Look at Project
- 🌟 Try this service on StarVoting Web!
- Link to project Github.Repos
- Smart Contract
- Yu-Sheng "TwinkleStar03" Lin
- Idea Generator & ZK-Research & Overall Architecture Design
- Smart Contract: Refactor and test Semaphore-protocol to support arbitrary serialized signal and deploy contracts to ThunderCore, Gnosis, Linea testnets
- Frontend: Cryptography operation, Implemention of proof generation
- You-Jia "YJH" Huang
- Overall Architecture Design
- Frontend: UI/UX design, Wallet integration, Implement logic to interact with smart contracts and process realtime blockchain information
- Pei-Fan "PFC" Chen
- Tool to get event logs from chains
- Frontend: landing page UI/UX design, Metamask chain switching function
- Yu-Tang "Altas" You
- Objective clarification, Well-crafted presentation & demo video preparation
- Utilize Semaphore protocol to achieve Anonymity and Honesty in the E-voting process.
- Deploy the StarVoting system onto ThunderCore, an efficient and stable chain that provides a great user experience.
- Deploy the StarVoting system onto Gnosis testnet(Chiado) to expand our service coverage and benefit from the lower gas fees offered by the Chiado network.
- Deploy the StarVoting system onto Linea, the cool EVM equivalent zk-rollup platform.