DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT (2 lines)
- Roman Receipts is a private invoicing dapp, allowing users to privately send, receive and pay invoices. On top of that there is a function to double the amount received.
DISCORD AND TELEGRAM USER NAME
- discord: arjanjohan
- tg: arjanjohan
REPOSITORY WITH PROJECT'S CODE
VIDEO DEMO (3 min max)
Bounties (provide a description or explanation on how you integrated any bounty sponsors technology)
- Request Network: Roman Receipts uses Request Network as the basis for the invoicing dapp. It uses Request Network's smart contracts to create, receive and pay invoices. See our psl.txt file here.
- Railgun: Our dapp use railgun to shield the transaction to pay the invoices.
- BuidlGuidl: The basis of the dapp is created by forking Scaffold-ETH.
- TalentLayer: We used the TalentLayer starterkit for our landing page.
- Azuro: Our dapp uses the Azuro infrastructure and liquidity to double or nothing the invoice amounts.
- Interface: Roman Receipts abstracts away all the steps between receiving your salary/income and gambling it away. It's a simple one step process now.
- Keyko: We have a 2 step process in place to verify the payment is sent to the correct address.