- PROJECT NAME
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT (2 lines)
Web3 cloud for scaleable apps on IPFS with the very first app, an innovative communication platform combining Telegram + Notion
This project is based purely on IPFS and Libp2p through a library called Peerbit (that is a fork of OrbitDB) that lets you define databases on top of IPFS.
- Dynamic post format: Post can contain "subprograms" which can be extend to any post type. For now there are just two post types: "CollaborativeText" (A text document you can edit together) and "NetworkPost" (that allows you to share your IPFS Id info)
- E2EE: Because if this project relies on Peerbit, we can write E2EE encrypted messages.
The database setup is very simple we have
which allows you to have a document databases of Post
Post (the second class)
is the post container.
Which can either have static or dynamic content (subdatabases)
Is a subdatabase you can put in a post.
This post type allows multiple peers edit a post together
All databases support optional ACL layer (see databases above for reference).
Any peer can open any of these databases and make changes. Changes are propagating through you the network and are respected if you are complient with ACL settings of other peers. I.e. you can "always" write locally but changes might not be absorbed by peers.
Can be used with any wallet. The only things you need to integrate the wallet to let use read the public key and sign messages. As of now it support Metamask but could easily be (and will) be integrated with WalletConnect, bringing mass-adoption.
- DISCORD USER NAME (team contact to share the judging details)
- REPOSITORY WITH PROJECT'S CODE
Wallet Connect - Best Public Good
IPFS / Filecoin - Storage Wizzard
IPFS / Filecoin - Computing Over Data
MetaMask - Anything Goes