Make sure you check these pages before starting :
- Hacking & Rules - Here
- Submissions - Here
- Judging - Here
- PROJECT NAME
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT (2 lines)
For the Hackathon we have forked evm.codes to compare states of running bytecodes, both on evm.codes and Kakarot, which is a ZkEvm deployed in Starknet and we have also deployed the first contract, for that we had to develop 2 critical opcodes, SSTORE and SLOAD.
- DISCORD USER NAME (team contact to share the judging details)
After submission, this person should be constantly checking discord for updates
- REPOSITORY WITH PROJECT'S CODE
- VIDEO DEMO (5 min max)/PRESENTATION (10 slides max)
- The contract address(es) or website URLs of your deployed application, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice. 📂📂 (NOT mandatory)
<Add your content here>
You can check the sponsor bounties here.
Projects can apply to more than one bounty.
On Taikai, the sponsor bounties are identified as "Categories"
Make sure you select the bounties you are applying to on the "Categories" panel (left-bottom side).