Make sure you check these pages before starting :
- Hacking & Rules - Here
- Submissions - Here
- Judging - Here
- PROJECT NAME
- DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT (2 lines)
Receiptor works as a legal receipt for a transaction made in the past. One of the stakeholders involved in a transaction can initiate a Proof a receipt. To conclude a Proof of Receipt, both parties involved have the option to add custom information for their own regulatory needs while preserving privacy.
- DISCORD USER NAME (team contact to share the judging details)
After submission, this person should be constantly checking discord for updates
- REPOSITORY WITH PROJECT'S CODE
- VIDEO DEMO (5 min max)/PRESENTATION (10 slides max)
If you upload a presentation please link a google drive address - make sure it's public
- The contract address(es) or website URLs of your deployed application, either on a testnet of your choice or mainnet of a platform of choice. 📂📂 (NOT mandatory)
You can check the sponsor bounties here.
Projects can apply to more than one bounty.
On Taikai, the sponsor bounties are identified as "Categories"
Make sure you select the bounties you are applying to on the "Categories" panel (left-bottom side).