INVision is a platform that, thanks to an algorithm that uses satellite data, provides an index that shows how sustainable an investment is. The opportunity is that companies can invest and work toward carbon neutrality and offsetting their carbon footprint.
The algorithm takes financial indices and satellite data to verify sustainability and profitability of a future investment and the types of investments we refer to range from agro-technology to renewable energy and extend to all investment fields.
The Value Proposition of our platform is that INVision is Simple, Fast and Commission-free user experience.
Why choose INVision? And not competitors?
- The user, with the subscription, can assess how much investment he wants;
- Zero commissions;
- Speed of response;
- Digital evaluation available 24 hours a day.
- Loss of earnings given by the commission;
- Commission on individual evaluation;
- Saver revenue loss: 4,24%.
🛰️ EU space technologies
♻️Investments in renewable energy:
Data of tides, ocean currents, ocean ground temperature, winds, global temperature, solar radiation.
🐮Investments in agri-food sector:
Data of forest cover, winds, ground temperature.
Data provided by: Egnos, Copernicus (with Sentinel 1 and Sentinel 2), Galileo and Jason.
🏦 Space for the Financial World
INVision answer to Challenge n#1: Enabling green and sustainable investments and the opportunity is that companies can invest and work toward carbon neutrality and offsetting their carbon footprint.
Engine4You is formed by:
- Francesco Maura, 20 years old, CEO and coder, IT Engineering Student at Sapienza University in Rome, nominated "Alfiere della Repubblica Italiana" by the President of Italian Republic Sergio Mattarella.
- Cristian Colasanti, 21 years old, Chief Marketing Officer, Languages and Information Systems Student at Tor Vergata University in Rome.
- Leonardo Pulciani, 20 years old, Front-end Developer, Mechanical Engineering Student at Tor Vergata University in Rome.
- Amy Ferri, 19 years old, Graphic Designer, DAMS - Disciplines of Arts, Music and Show Business: Cinema, Television and New Media Student at RomaTre University in Rome.
- Virginia Papi, 22 years old, Chief Financial Officer, Graduated in Economics and Management, currently studying Strategic Management at LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome.
- Luca Iacovissi, 19 years old, Data Analyst, Electronic Engineering Student in University of Studies of Cassino and Southern Lazio in Cassino (FR).