Since day one we’ve been completely focused on improving the protocol, with our communication being mostly tech-oriented. As we want the community to be up to date with our developments and product growth, we’re now going to be posting a bi-weekly update on product developments.
Here’s a quick recap of what we’ve been developing in the last weeks.
We developed a new Search Feature that will enable a faster way for users to find bounties that they want to work on, as well as enabling them to quickly find known bounties by keyword.
Additionally, we deployed a few important features with the Search module:
We’ve been more aware of SEO metrics lately, and put some of our efforts towards improving it. Building SEO works by combining SEO elements using a data-driven approach. These factors include:
We did some SEO work to ensure better visibility for our bounties when the links are shared across multiple platforms.
The metadata image was added to the landing page as well. A better sharing mechanism will help bounty owners properly display these bounties across their networks.
We improved the readability of the Bounty status by working on a new layout, and adding a few more metrics of information like:
Another interface improvement is the Bounty State. The Bounty State was redesigned to allow better readability for users.
From now on, the state is always present when viewing the Bounty page, and we adapted it to a vertical view which is a more natural way for users to understand its state.
We also performed a bunch of small quality and performance-related updates across the entire application.
Bepro Network Labs is working hard every day, and we continue to be focused on building and improving the protocol. Our upcoming work will be mostly focused on giving a big push to Custom Networks and White Labeling.
Stay tuned for the next Product Update for more information!