We’re happy to announce that BEPRO Network Protocol has been audited by Certik, the leading security-focused ranking platform to analyze and monitor blockchain protocols and DeFi projects. CertiK is one of the most trusted blockchain security technology companies in the world, and is on the cutting edge of research and innovation.
In this auditing process, Certik paid special attention to the following considerations:
- Testing the smart contracts against both common and uncommon attack vectors.
- Assessing the codebase to ensure compliance with current best practices and industry standards.
- Ensuring contract logic meets the specifications and intentions of the client.
- Cross-referencing contract structure and implementation against similar smart contracts deployed by industry leaders.
- Thorough line-by-line manual review of the entire codebase by industry experts.
We’re addressing Certik’s findings to ensure a high level of security standards and industry best practices. From a security perspective, we’re working on:
- Enhancing general coding practices for better structures of source codes;
- Adding enough unit tests to cover possible use cases;
- Providing more comments per each function for readability, especially contracts that are verified in public;
- Providing more transparency on privileged activities once the protocol is live.
You can read more at https://www.certik.org/projects/bepro and click on the button to “View PDF”. Stay up to date by joining our Discord Server.