Bit Hackathon 2019 - The Grocery Fight Club Hackathon by SonaeMC
The shape of retail customer journeys is being highly disrupted by technology. Whether we’re talking of eCommerce or physical stores there are several opportunities to improve these experiences. As a result, we've been cooperating with different partners to improve our customers’ shopping experience, regardless of where they are.
This 24 hours hackathon is another step forward to a new retail experience, and we believe you can make a diference! If you can build a team capable of developing a prototype in the grocery retail field, then you have what we are looking for.
- As a Student you can come to develop your skills.
- As a Startup founder or member, you can integrate your technology with our resources and get direct exposure to our directors.
- As a professional, you get to challenge yourself.
- Phigital Experience - Imagine a better customer journey leveraging Continente’s APIs from browsing catalogues to checkout enabling interactions with physical touchpoints.
- Product Recognition - Identify products that are in Continente’s product catalogue using information shared through Continente’s APIs and image recognition capabilities.
- Augmented Information - Empower customers through a basket that is augmented with relevant information generated automatically as health indexes or recipes.
- Knowledge Behind Data - Show-off the data scientist in you and discover new information behind all the data. Take it a step further and pair it with an insightful visualization model.
- Product Data Enrichment - We have our product catalogue and we own data about our products. However, sometimes to provide a better experience that data isn’t enough. How can we enrich that data? Can we collect it elsewhere? Can we crowdsource it from customers?
- Voice for everything - Voice is increasingly becoming a viable instrument for performing all sorts of actions. Bearing this in mind, how can we incorporate voice on our customer journey and offer a better experience?
- Tailored Digital Experiences - Develop our portfolio digital relevance through the creation of new or enhanced experiences, built upon existing digital products or by creating your own. Sonae MC portfolio includes not only Continente but also Bagga, Dr.Wells, Go Natural, Make Notes, Note!, Wells and ZU.
- Surprise Us! - Do you believe you have a brand-new idea in the retail field worth developing? We trust you. Make it happen and impress us!
Title: Bit Hackathon 2019 by SonaeMC
Venue: Fundação Dr. António Cupertino de Miranda, Av. da Boavista 4245, Porto Portugal 4100-140 Porto
Summary: BIT Hackathon 2019 is an eCommerce Hackathon by SonaeMC to shape the retail customer journey using highly disrupted technologies.