AlgoBridge is an oracle-based bridge that connects the Algorand and Avalanche blockchains. The bridge consists of three main architectures:
- AlgoBridge-Avax: This architecture includes solidity contracts for the bridge and liquidity, as well as oracle interactions.
- AlgoBridge-Algorand: This architecture includes PyTeal liquidity and bridge contracts for oracle interactions.
- Oracle solution: This script keeps both chains in sync to release corresponding tokens.
The tech stack used in AlgoBridge includes:
- Smart Contracts: Python and Solidity
- Frontend: React.js, RandLabs MyAlgo, and Web3
- Backend (Oracle Bot): Express and AlgoSDK
Demo Video: https://clipchamp.com/watch/e1S9ZrY1B93