Description

Challenge

Challenge #1: Predictive Maintenance by QuickMove


Project Description

This project investigate the behaviors of electrical drives in 3D conveyor system to identify when will the drives need maintenance. The sample data contains data of 6 drives carrying 3 trains in 3 minutes. In general, the system has 99.7% up time. We propose an AI based solution to detect the remaining 0.3% with Autoencoder model using TensorFlow. 


Please find the project's repo HERE


Tech Stacks

  • Python
  • Pandas
  • TensorFlow

Target Profile

  • QuickMove GmbH