TAIKAI is a Web3 Development Hub and a platform to decentralize organization development and innovation through hackathons, bounties, grants, and tech challenges. We provide a positive environment and community for talents to learn, work and grow. We also help companies to find new ideas, validate products and discover talents. TAIKAI emerges as a facilitator of this process and ensures full transparency throughout.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join the TAIKAI team to help us implement the overall company's social media strategy. You will be responsible for developing and managing the social media presence for TAIKAI products, as well as interacting with our community.
You will work in a team that will help you to learn new skills and step outside of your comfort zone to reach a new level in your career.
👩💻 Main responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our Growth Marketing Team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you on our team!
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the overall Social Media and content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
- Propose and execute Social Media campaigns for different channels, (specifically on Twitter, Discord, LinkedIn);
- Measure the KPIs and provide reports from social performance and community interactions;
- Collect feedback and insights from the community related to our products and services;
- Interact with our telegram and discord server daily (onboarding new members and active engagement);
- Track trends and content related to the web3 ecosystem;
- Work with partners to manage and grow our communities;
- Manage social media strategy for the ambassador program;
- Responsible for user support on Intercom;
- Write weekly blog posts on company progress (product updates, new features and announcements, educational content, market overviews, newsletters);
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing social media channels;
- Interest and knowledge in crypto and web3 product;
- Track record of growing social media channels and communities;
- Past experience building audiences and managing online communities;
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage;
- Good time-management skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
👐 Nice to have
- Knowledge of crypto, DeFi and web3;
- Past experience in a startup or in the innovation ecosystem;
- Experience with remote-first companies;
- Good knowledge of SEO and SEM campaigns.
👏 What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Medical insurance;
- Relaxed work environment;
- Awesome teammates;
- A place where you have a voice and you can use your creativity to change the world;
- MacBook + workstation;
- TAIKAI swag;
- TAIKAI library: a book per month of your choosing, to help you improve as a professional and an individual.