Hey! If you don’t like your story and join the #web3 revolution, rewrite it and join TAIKAI Labs!
TAIKAI Labs is an organization founded in 2018 that works with organizations, universities, event organizers and DAOS around the world to launch innovation competitions, hackathons, development DAOS.
We’re looking for a talented Quality Engineer to join our amazing team! In this role, you will work with a team that its main mission is to develop amazing software products to foster innovation, disruption in this new digital and connected, borderless world. 🌍.
As a QA engineer at TAIKAI, you'll be part of a team that creates and maintains test scenarios, test cases, automated tests, test procedures and frameworks across our #web3 products.
You will work in a team that will help you to learn new skills and step outside of your comfort zone to reach a new level in your career.
We believe that we have a mission, build the coolest and inclusive developer community that foster disruption and innovation across industries.
- Understand the business rules and create fantastic test scenarios and scripts to keep our product with a high-level quality standard 🙏
- Help developing a scalable and sustainable system throughout all our software assets.
- Contribute to the update and mature our teams software development process.
- Partner with the product and engineering team to ensure the highest quality builds are deployed to production
- Be responsible for instilling a Quality driven mindset into the Team
- Be a self-organized player with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and develop and analyze test scenarios, apply critical thinking, and apply troubleshooting skills
- Design use cases and technical design specifications to best generate test plans, test cases and functional requirements
- Work alongside the engineering and science teams to squash bugs, identify issues/risks and offer suggestions/improvements
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Solid understanding of Agile development process
- Understanding of various testing approaches and practices in order to design the overall testing methodology.
- Excellent knowledge of testing tools and frameworks like Cypress, Postman Test Management Tools, etc.
- Strong hands-on experience in setting up and running automation tests on different platforms (Mobile/Back-end/Front-end)
- Understanding of web technology concepts: HTTP, HTML, CSS, Web APIs, etc.
- Knowledge in Performance Testing
- Experience testing APIs using automation tools
- Mandatory fluency in English
👐 Our Technology Stack:
- Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Solidity Smart Contracts
👏 What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Relaxed Work Environment
- Awesome teammates
- A place where you have a voice and you can use your creativity to change the world
- MacBook + Workstation
- TAIKAI Swag
- TAIKAI Library: a book per month of your choosing, to help you improve as a professional and an individual
Apply here !!