🚨 Hey! If you don’t like your story, rewrite it and join TAIKAI!
TAIKAI is an open innovation platform and social network that allows organizations to launch and manage innovation technological challenges to a broader community.
We're hiring a DevOps Manager (remote-friendly) to manage our service delivery and website/systems reliability and scalability. We are looking for someone to help us to manage our current infrastructure, our processes around our release management and continuous integration workflows.
We believe that we have a mission, build the coolest hackathon platform in the market that fits the organization's and innovators' needs.
📃 Skills Required
- 3 years of experience in managing application development, software delivery lifecycle, and/or infrastructure development and administration;
- Experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools like Jenkins, Git, Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes;
- Approaches and tooling for automated software assurance and QA;
- Experience with Kubernetes deployments and Docker container-based infrastructures;
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills, particularly with regard to technical risks, issues, and constraints;
- Experience Working with distributed, redundant, and transactional systems and the quality assurance of these;
- BSc or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent demonstrable knowledge.
👐 Cool to Have
- Some experience managing DevOps Teams;
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Services;
- Postgres Database Administration;
- Experience designing the infrastructure for scalable web applications;
- Familiar with cybersecurity risks.
- Monitor TAIKAI Platform infrastructure and make sure that we provide a reliable and 100% uptime service;
- Execute, plan and manage production or staging environment deployments;
- Continuous improvement of CI processes through automation of common procedures and implementation of standards, processes, and checklists;
- Manage all technical resources and capacity plans within budget and project schedule;
- Develop tools to automate TAIKAI deployments and continuous integration processes;
- Work with the development team to solve application issues faced by our customers.
👏 What We Offer
- Cool workplace;
- A place where you have a voice and you can use your creativity to change the world;
- Startup well funded by venture capital;
- MacBook + Workstation;
- TAIKAI Swag;
- A place to grow as a human and as a professional;
- Remote-First Workplace;
- TAIKAI Library: a book per month of your choosing, to help you improve as a professional and an individual.