🚨 Hey! If you don’t like your story, rewrite it with TAIKAI!
TAIKAI is a hackathon platform that works with organizations, universities and event organizers from around the world helping them to organize innovation competitions and hackathons.
TAIKAI is looking for an experienced content marketing specialist to join the TAIKAI team to help us implement the overall company's content strategy. You will be responsible for creating and managing the production of online and offline marketing content.
You will work in a team that will help you to learn new skills and step outside of your comfort zone to reach a new level in your career.
We believe that we have a mission: To build the coolest innovation platform in the market that fits with the organizations and creators' needs.
👩💻 Main Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced content marketing specialist to join our Growth Marketing Team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content and drive business success with it, we want you on our team!
As a content marketing specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
- Create content resources, focus on SEO strategy, each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness
- Create, manage, engagement and implement the marketing strategy in our community in different channels.
- Collect feedback and insights from the community related to our products and services (NPS, Surveys)
- Measure the KPIs of our campaigns and action (growth strategies)
- Experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Manage and develop a blogging strategy
- Grow our subscriber base
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts
- Adhere to the internal policies and procedures
- Measure the results of our SEO strategy with tools such as semrush, Ahrefs
- At least 2 years of experience in producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline
- In-depth knowledge of the SEO
- Good knowledge of SEM campaigns
- Experience in producing smart CTAs according to the visitor lifecycle stage
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
👐 Nice to Have
- Past experience in a startup or in the innovation ecosystem
- Experience with remote-first companies
👏 What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Relaxed Work Environment
- Awesome teammates
- A place where you have a voice and you can use your creativity to change the world
- MacBook + Workstation
- TAIKAI Swag
- TAIKAI Library: a book per month of your choosing, to help you improve as a professional and an individual